- The purchased goods must be exported from the EU (the country) within 3 (three) months of the invoice date.
- The foreign citizen must present the original documents to the Agent within 6 (six) months of the invoice date.
- Refund office of E&S Tax Services at Sofia Airport, Terminal 2 before passport control
Work hours: from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 to 16:00
- Exchange bureau „4Х” at Varna Airport
- Exchange bureau „4Х” at Bourgas Airport
- Refund office, Kyustendil, 77 Tsar Osvoboditel blvd.
Work hours: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 and Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
- Office of E&S Tax Services, Sofia, 11A Slavyanska str.
Work hours: from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:30...
- The shop assistant must issue an original invoice for the purchase and fill in a Refund Cheque for VAT reclaim containing information regarding the buyer and the purchased goods.
- The purchased goods are supposed to be for personal use only.
- When leaving the country the citizen must demonstrate that he’s exporting the goods unused and unaltered.
- The Custom’s Officer is certifying that by signing and stamping the Tax Refund Cheque and the enclosed original invoice.
- After receiving a stamp on his documents, the foreign citizen can reclaim the VAT amount from the Agent - E&S Tax services.